1) Did The Mash is a remix of ~33 songs all strung together by similar words and phrases.
2) Mr Sandman remix (original by the Chordettes) was written by request for viewers on Youtube (video is called "04 - Full-On Lovemaking")
3) Titties! is a Trucks song, and entry into their remix competition.
4) Je M'Suis Fait Tout Petit is a very excellent song by French folk singer Georges Brassens.
5) Errbodyhumpnow = black eyed peas + bloodhound gang + presidents of the united states of america. there is no excuse for this.
6) Intermission is just Tom Jones' way of saying he cares.
7) Everything Wonderful = D12 + Aqua Teen + Leslie Gore
8) Talk To Samson = Dave Chappelle + Dusty Springfield
9) Disgruntled Employment Song - you already know this in your heart.
10) Victory Boogie del Matador = Los Fabulosos Cadillacs remix.
"11) Gordon, Don't Fuck My Grandpa" isn't something you should have to ask. Let your grandpa do what he likes.
Album download includes music videos for Did The Mash and Mr Sandman.
I love the back and forth between the candidates, especially hearing all of Hiram McDaniel's five heads, the Faceless Old Woman was wonderful, Kevin's surprise appearance was amazing and his eerily happy voice created a visual of a creepy smiling man. meowsaysthekat
Just the right mix of geeky and emotional and sardonic. I'm really starting to believe that every member of this, the only supergroup I'll really ever need in my life can do no wrong. I'm just glad I'm not the only one with a bit of a crush on Nicola Tesla... eforenigma